Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hey Ianna!!~ nice design

yo people!!
if ur wondering wat ianna (the girl from the last post before this) was talking about, i'm giving u an answer!

Ianna helped me out with this AWESOMELY~ awesome blog design!! (i hate my old one by the way)
so i gave her my password and everything to change it, well firstly because i don't have a damn clue on how to do it and yah, i trust her. A LOT! so she won't be changing stuff or butching my blog anytime soon.

and i guess she written herself a post in my blog! (well, i guess she deserves it soooo... yah, i'll allow, not that it's bothering me or anything...)
so that was her from the last post...duh.....

AND don't u think my new blog design is sooooo AWESOME?!?!
haha~
i guess if ur friend was kind enough to make u one for free then it would be MORE AWESOME!!!
yah, she made this for me, for free!!!! (so that leads her to "AWESOME" to the 10th power)
at first, i thought that i'd bother her with my suggestions and all on a very cool design she was making, but she keeps telling me that she's bored and wants to do it for me! how generous of her!
oh. and ianna. STOP telling urself that its a total fail or u suck, okay?
because u r definitly not a failure and most of all do NOT suck. k?

be more confident because u r a hero in my book!!
here!! u deserve a medal!!


*gives medal!

:DDD
here YAH go!!

well... that's all i wanted 2 say!! ummm... *double checks

yah, that's It!
BYE!!

1 comment: