Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hello world! ~ A message from Ianna! :)

Hello! Ianna here! :)
As you know, Louie's background changed a lot! I recently edited the background, layout and the colors, a bit of the fonts, resizing this, italicizing that and so much more. The header she has was also made by me with the help of the pictures uploaded to Google, and those pictures belong to their respective owners, I am simply "borrowing" them, other than that, I used MS Paint.

So, to those who own the pictures I used, and to to Microsoft, you rock!
Blogger, you rock, too!

ANDYTHEAWESOME, YOU ROCK, AS WELL!


So anyway, if you guys noticed... somewhere down there, I installed a "Cbox" so you guys can chat on Andy's page, hopefully this new addition made Andy's blog design even better.

So, guys, I will give this blog back to Andy, so she can continue her writing and etcetera.

Ianna, over and out!

*BOOM!*

No comments:

Post a Comment